Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Return to my Passion

Traveling is getting out of hand. Just got back from meeting in Florida. I heard that soon the airlines will be charging 'larger than normal' passengers for 2 tickets. Money, Money, Money. Anyway, aside from the view from my hotel room, it was dreadful. I don't think I am a people person. We did discuss some very interesting concepts of genetic mutation, hereditary trait markers and the old favorite the human genome project. Of course I did an open discussion of my book (still in work) and finally decided that I would just post parts of my book in my blog. Feel free to comment about my book, give me your insight, or even debate me. I love a good debate.

http://theoriesofbiomechanicalevolution.blogspot.com/


Even if I don't like people, it was worth the view. Earth, such a nice place to be...

No comments: