Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Changing the World in 2009

So, it is another new year for us all that survived 2008. With all the wars, tragedies, and economic crisis. Many of us are asking ourselves, "what can I do to change the world" or "what can I do just to make it to next week!" Well, believe you me, most people are in either category. We, as an American society have made a great stride in the right direction by electing Barrack Obama. I don't vote (I believe in Democracy in the purest form, but not electoral colleges) but would consider myself an Independent leaning towards Republican.

Aside from the "Change" propaganda, I believe that as time goes forward, the world needs to be united under a common belief that anyone can succeed to provide an opportunity for the majority to try instead of the minority. But like President Elect Obama mentioned, "things are going to get worse before they get better." I agree. It's economics, human nature, and simple science. But in survival of the fittest, these crisis will weed out the economically weak, the idiotics of humanity (those people that cut you off to make it to a red light first, I hate that), and those seeking prominent positions through shiesty tactics. Hang in there world, don't loose your hair like me.

No comments: